Exhibiting at CES Exposes Your Company to Thousands of Attendees (For Real)
Each year, more than 180,000 descend on Las Vegas to see where next year’s hot spots of innovation are. The High Tech Retail Marketplace, located in the Las Vegas Convention Center is the destination where brands looking for best of breed solution to transform their retail operations appear.
Whether its an AR experience, an immersive shopping trip in VR, a robot greeter, a robot that cleans the store, online and offline data analysis, or the perfect back end ecosystem, our 5,000 sq. foot area serves up “Wow:
Let us help you set up shop and be seen at the greatest showplace on the planet.
- 5,000 square foot exhibition zone in a prime location at the LVCC dedicated to high-tech retailing.
- From Robots who roam the stores and monitor inventory, augmented reality, magic mirrors, smart shopping carts and RFID for tracking items available at stores, you’ll see it all here
- Onsite podcasting parties, networking events and more
|Size of Booth||Pod||10’x10′||10’x 20′||20’x20′|
|Passes to Invite-Only Reception||2||2||4||6|
|Social Media Attention||*||*||*||*|
|Logo & Company Description on Website||*||*||*||*|
|Official Program Ad||*||*||*|
|Public Mention at Conference||*||*||*|
|Passes to High Tech Retailing Summit||2||2||4|
|Rotating logo on in-room Plasma Screen||*||*||*|
|Participation in Conference Panel||*||*|
Want to be part of the Retail Lounge?
As CES 2018 looms we’re pretty excited to about our latest addition, The High Tech Retailing Marketplace to accompany our newest Summit. The retail sector is facing its own unique set of disruptors as it goes digital. Survivors will jump at the chance to learn the secret to making digital work at retail.
Demo Counter branded with company logo
- Storage Inside Counter
- Logo visibility prominent on website
- Logo on event email announcements
- Rotating Logo on LED Wall
- Internet, WIFI in the booth
- Panel position or Demo Spot in Lounge Stage
To reserve your space, contact:
Keep up with the cutting edge of retail tech. Join Our Mailing List